Personal PD Passport
The Personal PD Passport gives you access to exclusive discounts that will help you meet your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) commitments.
Passport perks include:
- save up to 30% on select seminars and on demand courses
- free subscription to UpNext, our digital and interactive PD magazine
- eligible for up to 8 hours of verified PD with a value of $479
- the ability to use your passport toward CPA Ontario conference
- 30% savings on subsequent purchases (of select courses) after the original passport balance is used
How it worksThe 2022 Personal PD Passport is $975 + HST.
- You will have $975 + HST in credit to use on CPA Ontario’s offerings for professional development.
- When you register for a course, the price will be debited from the credit.
- When you’ve used up all your credit, you can still save up to 30% on seminars and select on demand courses for the rest of the time the passport is valid.
The 2022 Personal PD Passport is valid from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
Note: Please check the pricing list before purchasing a Personal PD Passport to ensure the courses you are interested in are eligible for Passport pricing.