It is a fundamental principle of the profession that members who provide assurance services must do so with unimpaired professional judgment and objectivity. Learn more about independence, the cornerstone of assurance engagements.
- Acting as Executor or Trustee for Your Client (2021)
- Annual Communication of Independence Matters (2021)
- Guide to Canadian Independence Standard (2016)
- Independence Rules – Long Association of Senior Personnel on Audit Engagements (2021)
- The Public Accountant’s Role at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (2021)