About CPA Ontario
CPA Ontario protects the public interest by ensuring our members meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We attract people who share our values and believe in our purpose - those of exceptional ethical character who do the right thing not just because it’s paramount but because it’s also in their nature. We support our members and students to ensure they meet our profession’s standards and embrace our code of conduct.
We serve and support 100,000 members and 21,000 students in their qualification and professional development in a wide range of positions in public accounting, business, finance, government, not-for-profits and academia. As the governing provincial body of a self-regulating profession, we play multiple roles.
We protect the public.
We enable CPAs to lead business and society forward.
We advance the profession.
Our values and behaviours are key to CPA Ontario’s culture and are reflected in the work we do, how we treat each other and how we represent ourselves.
- We act with integrity: We always do the right thing and take accountability for our decisions and work.
- We are thoughtful: We are considerate in the way we make decisions and how we engage with the public, employers, our members, students and colleagues.
- We work together: We are a supportive and inclusive team and empower each other to achieve our personal and professional goals.
- We make an impact: We strive to make a meaningful difference to our stakeholders and the profession, delivering results with excellence.
- We are forward-thinking: We are curious, innovative and data-driven, and ensure our work benefits business and society in the long-term.