Emerging Leader Award
The Emerging Leader Award celebrates and recognizes distinguished younger members of CPA Ontario (34 years of age and under) who are socially responsible leaders and innovators, already making notable contributions with significant impact.
Do you know a young, innovative professional who is shaping the future? Submit your nomination today.
The nominations are now closed.
- be 34 years of age or under on the nomination deadline
- be a member of CPA Ontario in good standing
- have demonstrated significant accomplishments within the innovation, impact and social responsibility fields
- not be an employee of CPA Ontario or a member of the Selection Committee or Emerging Leaders Leadership Team
- have known the nominee professionally for a minimum of two years and are not required to be a member of CPA Ontario
- demonstrate, with examples, how the nominee has met the criteria
- not be employed by CPA Ontario, a relative of the nominee or currently a member of the Emerging Leaders Leadership Team or Selection Committee