Emerging Leader Award
The Emerging Leader Award celebrates and recognizes distinguished young members of CPA Ontario (under 35) who are leaders in their companies, communities and industries, making notable contributions in Ontario. Emerging Leaders are innovators who have demonstrated significant impact while giving back to their communities.
Do you know a young, innovative professional who is shaping the future? Submit your nomination today!
Emerging Leader Nominations are Open
Celebrate an outstanding CPA under 35 who is a leader in their community and workplace. Nominations are open until September 29th.
- Be an active member of CPA Ontario in good standing
- Be under 35 years of age on the nomination deadline
- Members who have been registered with CPAO for at least one year in the last 12 months and have made significant contribution in Ontario
- Have demonstrated significant accomplishments within the innovation, impact and social responsibility fields
- Not be an employee of CPA Ontario or a member of the Selection Committee or Emerging Leaders Leadership Team
- Have known the nominee professionally for a minimum of two years and are not required to be a member of CPA Ontario
- If the nominator is not a member of CPA Ontario, a letter of reference from a CPA Ontario member must also be included.
- Provide a letter of recommendation
- Demonstrate, with examples, how the nominee has met the criteria
- If the nominator is not a member of CPA Ontario and is successful, an endorsement from a CPA Ontario member will be required.