Beginning of Main Content
There are many responsibilities and opportunities that come with being a member or firm of CPA Ontario. We have compiled popular topics and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you better manage your membership.
Everything you need to know is here, including how to complete profile updates in My Portal, membership requirements, benefits, annual obligations, continuing professional development and much more.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
OUR SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY CAN HELPSEARCH NOW
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES PERTAINING TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Additional PDF forms can be downloaded here:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log
- Admission to Membership – Referee’s Recommendation 1 and 2
- Notice of Appeal Form 24A
- Notice of Cross-Appeal Form 24B
- Certificate of Contents of the Appeal Book Form 24C
- Appeal Book Table of Contents Form 24D
- Request For Review Form 25A
- Schedule A – New PAL Experience Certification Report
- Schedule B – Confirmation of Licensure Held with a CPA Provincial Body in Canada
- Schedule C – Qualifying Experience Requirement
- Application for Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Practical Experience Certificate Form For ITA
- Provincial Body or Recognized Professional Accounting Body Confirmation Form
- Application for Admission to Membership – Referee’s Recommendation 1 and 2