The CPA profession has announced an important change to the delivery of CPA Canada’s Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) program.
What is Happening?
The CPA profession is expanding our partnership with post-secondary institutions (PSIs) to deliver the full suite of courses (entry, technical and applied) required to complete the program.
Select PSIs in Ontario will begin to deliver the full suite of courses by September 2017, and by January 2018 the program will be delivered only by PSIs. This shift will increase the variety of delivery formats, and in some cases allow you to apply for government funding for your courses.
Beginning of Main Content
Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance
Looking to enhance your value in the job market and get job ready skills? This certificate is for you.
Enhance Your Skills
The Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance is nationally recognized and provides the technical and applied skills essential to mid-level careers in accounting and finance.
This Certificate is Designed for Individuals Who Seek:
- A competitive advantage for intermediate-level accounting jobs in business, not-for-profit and government, as well as CPA-supervised positions in public accounting.
- Entry into the job market as newcomers to Canada.
- Job-ready competencies through the application of technical knowledge in the elective modules that are of interest to individuals and/or their employer.
- The integration of IT applications, communications and soft skills to succeed.
- The ability to complete the program at their own pace.