The CPA profession has expanded our partnership with post-secondary institutions (PSIs) nationwide to deliver the full suite of courses (entry, technical and applied) required to complete the program.
Select PSIs in Ontario have begun to deliver the courses, and by January 2018 the program will be delivered only by PSIs. This shift will increase the variety of delivery formats, and in some cases allow you to apply for government funding for your courses.
Beginning of Main Content
Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance
Looking to upgrade your skills and your career? This certificate is for you.
Enhance Your Skills
The Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance is for individuals aspiring to elevate their technical accounting and finance skills to an intermediate level. Realize your career goals by earning the advanced technical skills demanded by top employers across Canada.
This certificate is right for you if:
- You have studied for a minimum of one year at a recognized post-secondary institution (i.e. college or university) or meet the entry requirements through your work experience.
- You are an internationally educated professional with education or work experience outside of Canada.
- You’re seeking a more challenging and rewarding role that allows you to be involved in more complex accounting and finance tasks, and to support management decision-making.
- You prefer to study at your own pace and choose electives that will give you the best opportunities for advancement in the field of accounting and finance in any industry.
- You are willing to dedicate two or three years of part-time study (on average), or complete your studies more quickly depending on credits already earned.