- 120 credit-hour degree or equivalent.
- Completion of specific Subject Area Coverage.
- Grade Requirements:
- Minimum 60% in each core course.
Minimum50% in each non-core course.
- Minimum 65% GPA in core prerequisite requirements.
Currencyof education limits apply.
- Must complete a CPA-Accredited Program at a post-secondary institution. See Schedule A of Regulation 9-1 for details.
- Determination of successful completion of CPA-Accredited Program requirements
arefacilitated directly with the post-secondary institution’s program offices.