You can request a transcript reassessment for the following reasons:
- You have completed new courses at a post-secondary institution since your previous transcript assessment and you wish to have them assessed.
- You are submitting additional document(s) that were not submitted in your previous assessment.
- You have received the results of your transcript assessment and wish to have a secondary transcript assessment performed.
Please note that your transcript assessment validity period will be one calendar year from the date of your most recent reassessment results. The fee for a transcript reassessment application is $150 + HST.
How to submit a transcript reassessmentIf you are a student registered with CPA Ontario:
- Log in to My Portal ► select Obligations & Requests ► select Applications ► select Start New Application ► choose Transcript Re-Assessment ► select the reason for your transcript reassessment request ► follow the pages within the application and submit your payment at the end.
- Log in to My Portal ► select the Reassessment button on your home page ► select the reason for your transcript reassessment request ► follow the pages within the application and submit your payment at the end.
Ensure that when prompted, you enter the post-secondary institution(s) from which you will be sending official transcripts. If the courses you have completed are recognized by CPA Ontario, you will be able to enter them after selecting your post-secondary institution. If you have completed international courses or Canadian courses that have not yet been recognized, you will be prompted to upload your course outlines for review.
When providing official transcript(s), please request an official transcript(s) from all the post-secondary institutions (PSIs) you have attended. The Registrar’s Office must send documentation directly to CPA Ontario at the address or email below. Please retain your order confirmation for each transcript request.
Mail or email your official transcript(s) and proof of degree completion (if applicable) to:
Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
Attn: CPA Ontario Transcript Assessments & Registration
130 King Street West, Suite 3400
PO Box 358
Toronto, ON M5X 1E1