Faculty Colleague Program
The Faculty Colleague Program (FCP) was developed by CPA Ontario to strengthen the profession's support for full-time accounting faculty and accounting programs in Ontario post-secondary institutions (PSIs). Available to full-time accounting faculty at Ontario PSIs, the FCP currently has over 150 participants.
The Faculty Colleague Program applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will close on December 31, 2022.
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will open in September 2023.
Faculty Colleague Program benefits
- Faculty Colleagues receive two days of complimentary professional development courses, plus unlimited additional courses at half price.
- Faculty colleagues receive the latest edition of CPA Magazine sent directly from CPA Canada.
- Faculty colleagues are provided with the opportunity to participate in symposia/workshops offered through CPA Ontario's Centre for the Advancement of Accounting Education. Normally, one or two symposia/workshops are offered annually.
- Participation also assists in keeping informed about updates and changes relating to finance and accounting education. For example, updates on the CPA Ontario Professional Education Program are distributed directly to all faculty colleagues.
- The FCP is free of charge.
CPA Ontario continues to look for new ways to enhance the benefits of participation. Please note that continuation of this program will be reviewed annually. If you have any questions about the FCP, please email our team.