CPA High School Workshop
The CPA High School Workshops are designed to inspire your students to explore the limitless career potential of the designation through a unique and interactive learning experience that details the steps required to become a Chartered Professional Accountant. Book your workshop(s) with CPA Ontario’s High School Student Recruitment Team!
Here’s the process:
- You can book two 30-minute workshops:
Workshop 1 – The CPA Designation: Students will receive an overview of the CPA designation, what CPAs do in their roles, CPA career opportunities and information on our High School Ambassador Program (HAP). Suggested for grades 10 and 11.
Workshop 2 – The CPA Pathway: Students will receive an overview of the CPA designation, career opportunities as a CPA, the steps to becoming a CPA, and information on our High School Ambassador Program (HAP). Suggested for grade 12.
- Complete the workshop booking request form.
- The form will list available dates and times for your workshop. If you request more than one workshop, you must complete a new booking request.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your selection. Save the date and time of the workshop in your calendar.
- You’ll receive a Teams link for you and your students to join closer to the workshop date.
This process will allow multiple schools and classes to attend one workshop at the same time. For higher engagement, we encourage students to log on to a laptop or device so that they can participate in the chat.
If you have any questions regarding workshop bookings, please email CPA Ontario's High School Student Recruitment Team at [email protected]