Chartered for Success
CFS 2024: Your Future Is Calling
When you think about your professional future, how do you feel?
Excited, curious, confused, anxious? All the above?
Chartered for Success (CFS) is designed to inspire students, regardless of their confidence in a career path. Join us on January 26, 2024, for our virtual marquee event of the year to learn more about the CPA pathway. It won’t just shape your career options, it will also expand them.
Sign up for CFS
If you’re already a PSAP member, visit the registration link below to secure your spot for Jan 26.
The CFS experience
Wondering if the CPA designation is right for you? Get inspired by CPAs doing great things in the world. At our virtual CFS conference, you'll meet CPAs from diverse backgrounds and discover the opportunities a CPA designation can provide you. These CPAs were all once students like you. Find out how the courses you’re studying today can and will lead you to greatness in business and society of tomorrow.
Not only will you get to hear from successful CPAs, but you’ll also meet like-minded students on a similar journey. Together, you will participate in dynamic workshops designed to equip you with the skills and insights needed to thrive in the rapidly evolving landscape of tomorrow:
- Future of Machine Learning & AI: Embracing benefits of AI not fearing it
- Future and Value of Sustainability: Prepping now for the future
- Future of Fintech: What CPAs are doing now in preparing for the future
How to join PSAP and register for CFS
Register for CFS by December 15, 2023, and be automatically entered into a draw to win a $100 gift card.
- Open the PSAP registration page using Google Chrome.
- Click the Register button on the top right corner of the page and then click the “Log in” button.
- After logging in, click Register on the PSAP event page and follow the instructions to make the $10 membership fee.
- Register for the CFS Conference