Beginning of Main Content
Showcase is a semi-annual video competition that provides members of our High School Ambassador Program (HAP) a chance to win the top prize of $750, plus $250 for their high school business department.
Theme: What are the advantages to organizations when they have a diverse staff and inclusive culture, and why is it important to prioritize diversity and inclusion in business?
Timeline: March 1, 2021 - June 7, 2021
1st: $750 + $250 for school business department
Teacher Prize: $100 e-gift card
Video format requirements:
- 60- 90 seconds long
- Posted on YouTube as an unlisted video
- Should a CPA Ontario logo be used in your entry video, please contact [email protected] for current logo.
Entries are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Original content
- Creativity and originality
- Entertainment value
- Presentation quality/clarity
- Adherence to theme
- Submit your video by emailing [email protected] and sharing the YouTube link in the body of the email, with the subject line "Showcase entry"
- Complete and submit the Assignment of Copyright and Waiver of Moral Rights and Copyright Letter as attachments.
- Also include the following contact information in your email:
- Your name and HAP ID number
- Teacher’s name and email
- Your school's name and address
For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations.
Any questions, please contact [email protected].
2020 - 2021 winners
For 2020 - 2021 we asked HAPs to tell us “Social entrepreneurs use innovation and management to create businesses. If you were a social entrepreneur and had $1,000, what would your business be?” View the top 3 entries below
Coffee4 2 by Sumer Joy Andres, Sudbury
- Winning prize: $750 + $250 to the High School business department
Snow removal by Dante Bowen, Brampton
- Winning prize: $300
Plain Changes by Emmett Cooper, Toronto
- Winning prize: $200