Nominate a worthy CPA (or CPAs) from among your peers by submitting the CPA Ontario Fellow Nomination package.
All submissions are forwarded to CPA Ontario’s FCPA Selection Committee. The deadline for submission of nominations is 4 p.m., Monday, July 31, 2017.
STEP 1 - Downloading the Fellow (FCPA) Nomination Package:
- Click on the "Download Nomination Package" button and save the Word file to your computer.
- Complete all of the sections and either save the file as a PDF or a Word document.
File Format: Word document (130KB).
STEP 2 - Submitting the Fellow (FCPA) Nomination Package File to CPA Ontario:
- Ensure that you have carefully completed the checklist in section 9.
- Save the file as either PDF or Word document.
- Click the "Upload Nomination Package" button.
- A new window will open. Drag and drop your file or click upload.
- Browse your computer for the Word or PDF file you have completed, and any additional files that you wish to accompany the nomination package (such as letters of support, etc.).
- Click open as prompted and attach the files as necessary.
- You will receive a checkmark in the upload window to indicate that you have successfully uploaded the files.
- Once complete, you may close your browser.
Note: Please ensure that your submission includes a nominator and a seconder.
If you have any questions about the FCPA nomination process, please email email@example.com.
- View a sample of the CPA Ontario Fellow nomination package file here
- Tips for preparing a CPA Ontario Fellow nomination
- Fellows nomination selection criteria