Beginning of Main Content
When you add up the demands of work, school, family, friends, and extra-curricular activities, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
That’s why taking time to slow down to prioritize which areas of your life deserve more of your time, attention, and energy is so important. Prioritizing takes perspective, long-view vision, and reflecting on whether what you focus on lines up with your goals.
It’s a skillset CPAs use every day to balance the demands of work and modern life.
How do you balance your competing priorities?
Tell us your secrets to keeping your priorities in check for a chance to win these prizes:
- A set of Bose headphones
- Four Cineplex movie tickets
- Two Cineplex popcorn passes
The deadline to enter is February 25, 2020
- Tag @goCPAontario
- Include Hashtag #CPAInstaChallenge
- Post the image to your Instagram grid
- Adhere to theme
- Be creative
- Use an original picture with no copyright infringements
- Post irrelevant/inappropriate content (keep it clean)
- Make spelling and/or grammar errors
- Post your entry to stories
- Do not tag the Partner’s Instagram Account