Step 2. Submit Your Transcript Assessment Request
Are You Eligible to Submit a Transcript Assessment Request?
You can submit your transcript assessment request if you:
- have been awarded a degree from a post-secondary institution (official transcripts required).
- have completed your degree requirements and have not yet been awarded your degree (unofficial transcripts accepted until a degree has been awarded).
- are completing your final semester at a post-secondary institution (unofficial transcripts accepted until a degree has been awarded).
- are registering under the Mature or Conditional Mature Registration category.
Do not submit a transcript assessment request at this time if you are:
- a first, second or third year post-secondary student.
- a student in an Ontario CPA-accredited program.
- an internationally trained accountant.
- a previously deregistered student (email email@example.com for next steps)