INVITE YOUR STUDENTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CPA INSTACHALLENGE BY UPLOADING A PICTURE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT BASED ON A MONTHLY HASHTAG.
Beginning of Main Content
The February theme is “Share the Love”
Lots of CPAs use their skills to help their community or a charity close to their heart. Show us a time when you used your skills to give back.
- When – February 1-25, 2019
- Who – You must be a High School Ambassador
- Where – Tag the @gocpaontario Instagram account with the #CPAInstaChallenge within the given time
- Award - $50 Visa Gift Card
Stay tuned for upcoming monthly themes and follow us on Instagram, Twitter
- For all Ontario high school students.
- Entrants must be a member of the High School Ambassador Program (HAP).
- All pictures must represent the unique theme and should be uploaded on Instagram by the provided deadline.
- The description of the picture should include the CPA Ontario Instagram account, @goCPAontario
andthe hashtag #CPAInstaChallenge.
- Get as many likes and views for your submission on Instagram and be creative.
- Do not use irrelevant/inappropriate content (keep it clean).
- The picture must be original with no copyright infringements.
Winners will be notified within five business days after each monthly submission deadline. For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations.