Securexam is a special “lockdown” software program used to enter your responses during your examination(s).
To be able to use Securexam at the examinations, you need to do the following:
- Follow the instructions in the guides below to install the software (if not already on your laptop).
- Once installed, an icon will appear on your desktop with version 8.2.4.
- Follow the instructions in the guides below to test the software, upload your test (Qualification Exam) and get approval for use of Securexam (CA).
- To install Securexam, your laptop must meet these minimum hardware and software requirements:
- 1 GB of RAM
- 100 MB of free hard drive space (required to run application)
- A free USB port
- Securexam is certified to run on PC-based laptop computers only. This means that Apple/iOS products and tablets (iOs, Windows, Android) are not allowed, even if they run Windows.
- Securexam will only run on Microsoft Windows Operating System, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- If you are using a firm computer, please check with your IT department first as they may be installing this for you. However, you will still need to do Step 3 above.
Complete the Qualification Exam (version 8.2.4) by August 26, 2016, for the September 2016 CFE exam.
It is strongly recommended that you print a copy of each of these files:
A demo of Securexam is available in the 'Related Items' section of this page.