- Login returns to a blank Login screen
- Clear the "Temporary Internet Files" (or Cache) and enable "Cookies".
- "Your login or password is incorrect or has expired."
- Verify your member or student number (login id). The "Member or Student #" number is different than the "Firm/ATO #"
When creating your password, use both alpha and numeric characters (including underscores) only.
Access the "Reset my Password" feature. If your email is not on file with CPA Ontario, please contact Customer Service to update your profile.
- "Your Link is outdated. To Reset your password you must email yourself again."
- The link to reset a password can only be used once and may have expired.
Access the "Reset my Password" feature again and submit your email address. Contact Customer Service at (416) 962-1841 for assistance.
If you have difficulty accessing any links; copy and paste the URL (from the address bar) into a new browser window.
It is recommended that shared computers have browsers set to NOT save the password for future use.